You are here
RHI Consultancy Division provides integrated end to end services, from feasibility & investment opportunity assessment, to plant commissioning & operation for cement investors and plants’ owners.
Whether our clients are investing in a new plant or expanding and existing facility, RHI offers techno-commercial services supporting our clients in raw materials initial assessments, establishing design bases of facilities & plants conceptual design, projects technical specification & tendering support for selection of EPC contractors.
CONSULTANCY DIVISION SCOPE OF SERVICES Includes:
Raw Materials Assessment & Study:
Establishing Design Basis of New Cement Production Lines:
- Preliminary sizing of the main equipment and storage capacities.
- Choice of production process and general layout.
- Plant general arrangement.
Plant Conceptual Design, Layout and Flow Sheet:
- Project time schedule.
- Flow sheet.
- Plant layout.
Project Economics (CAPEX, Fixed & Variable Costs):
- Investment Cost Estimate (CAPEX).
- Production Cost Estimate (Fixed & Variable).
Tender Documents & General Conditions Preparation:
- General layout.
- General flow sheet.
- Electrical single line diagram.
- Civil drawings.
- Plant site location.
- Contour map.
- Invitation and instructions to bidders.
- Setting the criteria & procedures for evaluation of suppliers & contractors qualifications.
- Preparation of required technical & quality characteristics of equipment, construction, and services to be tendered.
- Setting evaluation criteria & bids relevant weighing systems.
- Preparing terms & conditions of contract, its form and annexes.
- Specifying tender price formulation.
Project Technical Specifications Development:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Process and Civil technical specifications.
EPC Bids Evaluation and Contracts Negotiations:
- Detailed Analysis of bids received.
- Guarantee & performance testing conditions evaluation.
- Conducting clarification meetings with bidders.
- Analysis of supply division list to define extent of local fabrication.
- Study of Sub-Vendors and Sub-Contractor's list to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Specifying weighed criteria for technical & price evaluation of tenders.
- Carrying-out technical & commercial evaluation.
- Preparing final evaluation report with recommendation for contract award.
- Contract negotiations participation.